Friday, July 18, 2008

Louis Boston Sale Hands


Walking by Louis Boston last week, I couldn’t resist taking a picture of their sale sign. Someone went to a lot of effort to fill each letter with what looks like stuffed rubber kitchen gloves. I wanted to get closer but didn't feel like jumping the hedges. Definitely demands a double take. As for the biannual sale itself, I’ve set foot in Louis Boston once, but I don’t enjoy stores where items are so far out of my financial reach that there’s no point in fantasizing about them. And why bother with the famously snooty sales people when Filene’s Basement is several doors down Boylston? On the other hand, now that I've read about it, I would probably stop in if I happened to be in the area. For those who care, the sale is from 7/9/08 to 7/19/08.

No comments:

Post a Comment